Travel Insurance & Transportation
TRAVEL INSURANCE: Purchasing your own TRAVEL INSURANCE is strongly recommended.
You could check the following link for Insurance quotations through Travel Insured: Click here -- إضغط هنا
Transportation By Taxi
The distance from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona Pier is approximately 15 km.
This will take about 25 - 30 minutes in a taxi, costing around €35.00 - €40.00
Many of the cruise companies recommend this as the easiest way to travel to and from your ship from the airport.
There is no direct train or coach transport from Barcelona airport to the port. It is for this reason that taxis are often recommended for those travelling on cruise ships.
The One Thing You Don't Want to Miss in BARCELONA
While you're in Barcelona, don't miss the Picasso Gallery. Several adjoining 15th-century palaces house a huge collection (over 2,000 pieces) of Picasso's work.
Other Fun Things to Do
Stroll along Las Ramblas, a wonderfully vibrant part of the city where street vendors and performers vie for your attention.
Explore the many churches and cathedrals of Barcelona and discover the city's modernist architecture along Paseo de Gracia.
Visit Antoni Gaudí's unfinished Segrada Familia. With eight soaring spires and a spectacular main façade, this cathedral is a true architectural masterpiece.
Get a Taste of Local Flavor
Don't miss paella, the Spanish national dish. It's a delicious combination of seafood, chicken and vegetables mixed together with saffron-colored rice.
SCHENGEN States Citizens:
You MUST have one of the following:
- A valid Passport or National ID card.
- A valid passport is required.
- For this itinerary, guests who need a Schengen visa must at least have a Single-entry visa.
- Pax not holding an Entry Schengen visa valid for the whole period of stay will be restricted to sail.
It is the responsibility of the guest to identify, obtain and present necessary visas before the start of their cruise vacation. Requirements vary based on the guest’s nationality and countries visiting during the cruise.
* * * * * * * * * * I M P O R T A N T N O T I C E * * * * * * * * * *
Please be advised that the United States Department of the Treasury through the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) has issued a series of comprehensive sanctions against various countries, and specifically, CRIMEA, NORTH KOREA (DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF KOREA), CUBA, SUDAN, SYRIA and IRAN. These sanctions limit the ability of cruise lines to conduct business with these countries and their citizens, which includes allowing certain citizens of those countries to sail onboard our ships. Accordingly, if you are a citizen or resident of one of these sanctioned countries, we will be unable to accept your booking unless you can satisfy the following conditions:
- Proof of citizenship in a non-sanctioned country; OR
- Proof of residency in a non-sanctioned country (Two documents are required) AND
- Evidence that you are funding the cruise, through a bank associated with a non-sanctioned country.
You must be able to satisfy all of the above criteria in order to sail on board this sailing.
* Disclaimer: The information posted above is for indicative purposes only; Stars on Board is not responsible in any way for the accuracy or the up-date of the above data.